iz diz wat u wan 2 reed? GRAMMAR: Ur doing it wrong!

Perhaps we should touch upon a topic that is something I truly believe in and that is proper grammar.

I am very active in the Babycenter Community and many people know me there. It is my 4th home. You know after mine, my moms and my dads. Yeah I come from a broken home, damn. Which is better than actually having them together any day. Besides, I get more Christmas and birthday presents this way. (Oh yeah! I went there!)

I mentioned I'm pretty well known on Babycenter (BBC). It's not because I'm witty or smart, or beautiful and knowledgable. But because my signature (-I choose to ignore your post like you choose to ignore basic grammatical principles.) speaks volumes.

How aggravating is it to read "I love him so much. He's my ray of light. I wish we could be together forever." as "luv him so much he my ray o lit wish we cud b 2getha 4eva" Are you serious? I don't care. I most certainly can read that. But it puts a strain on my eyes. NEXT PLEASE.

Now granted, my grammar isn't 100%, but I've been out of school for 5 years. What do expect from a college dropout that lives in a broken home?

1 comment:

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger