Cheeto's

I've slipped into a bit of a depression. Which really just came out of nowhere and I've tried the whole denial route to no avail. So I've started seeing an LMHP which has worked wonders. I have noticed though that I'm happiest when I'm behind my camera. I thoroughly enjoy taking photos. Mostly of my daughter. But in general, anything will do. I just lack creativity. Not to turn my blog into Dooce or anything but I'm going to start posting pictures regularly.

And in light of my daughter's recent accomplishment... (She now says "Cheeto's"...
ACCOMPLISHMENT INDEED!) I'll be posting some "Cheeto's" pictures.














She certainly loves her Cheeto's. But I know you're all out there saying.. "Oh. My. God. That woman feeds her 16 month old daughter CHEETO'S?! Where is Child Protective Services when you need them? She may as well be force feeding her LARD that child will be obese! Take it away!"

And to those women.. I say... "SHUT IT." As I'm stuffing Cheeto's down your throat.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Cute pictures! Cheerios are good so I understand why she likes them so much.

Stopping by from SITS!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! She is super cute

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger