Too Beautiful for February

My insomnia is back, full force, completely knocking me out. It's awful and I hate it.

Yesterday I decided that even though I hadn't had alot of sleep this week, I needed to straighten up my house--and that I did. I laid down at 10 tossed and turned until 12 when Stefan called to tell me I had an errand to run (damnit) and I got ready for that. Turns out I didn't need to run that errand and by 1, I was already so annoyed at my lack of sleeping abilities I decided to go pick my dear Rileigh up from daycare--only she was napping.

I diddled around until 3 and picked her up. We went to Kid's Kingdom to run around. I suspected she wasn't feeling the best but she was having a blast and wasn't running a fever. I assume she is teething. These 1st year molars might kill us.

Needless to say I didn't get to bed until 6, Stefan probably wasn't too happy about not being able to see me (sorry baby!) and even then I tossed and turned the entire 4 hours. I woke up late, didn't get to shower and my night went downhill ever since.

I hate when I miss my shower.

I refuse to call someone in to cover for me so I can go home because it's supposed to be 62* today. SIXTY TWO. I refuse to be sick. I refuse to miss this fantastic opportunity to bring my daughter to the park. I refuse ,I refuse, I refuse! *Unless of course she's out of daycare today.. Then I might just die.*

The things we do for our kids.. MAN. I'm telling you though, if I was single--that park would be the ultimate place to pick up hot single fathers. They mingle there. It's AWESOME. So at least I know where to go for some good eye-candy.

I just wish Stefan could be one of the hot (not single) fathers that mingled there more often. His damn job is getting ridiculous. He works 11 hours a day 6 days a week and sometimes he goes in on Sunday's too. I loathe his job right now. But at least he's got one right? I have to remember to be thankful that he has a job, that I have a job and that we can raise our daughter.

I just miss him. I don't see him until well after 6 and I sometimes lay back down when Rileigh goes to bed at 8. He hardly ever comes with me to chill out. He's interested in the computer or watching his stupid sports crap.

Graveyards blow.

No comments:

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger