Good News and Greater News!

I've been going to therapy for about a month now (ya'll knew that right?!) and I absolutely love my LMHP. She's fantastic. Well she recommended I read a bakk about Adult Children of Alcoholics. I picked up on aptly titled "Adult Children of Alcoholics" by Janet Woititz.

It's a relief knowing what it is that causes my dysfuntional behavior, which I haven't gone into much depth about here. But it's also sad because not only is it going to be a long hard learning process I'm learning to regret not studying this more in college when it was first brought to my attention by a counselor at my college. I just think that I would be so much better off if I had just taken it more seriously. I wouldn't be in the position I am in now, with frazzled relationships with my coworkers and family and some friends. It's exhausting and overwhelming to really think about it.

But all that aside it is a good thing! At least I know there is a light at the end of my tunnel!

Maybe soon I'll get into more depth about the issue--help people like me understand that there is proper help out there! But not today!

Anyway, since therapy, Stefan and I's relationship has been wonderful. We have our ups and downs due to the dysfunction that is instilled in my thought process. We're slowly learning together. He's starting counseling with me next Monday! I'm excited!

Now for my greater news! We've decided if things go well with that as well as my egg donation process--that we will begin working on a new baby! Hopefully around August/September 2009! Rileigh will be turning 2 at that point and 3 years is an appropriate age gap. Not to mention Rileigh is just dying to have more little people to play with at home!

It's a huge leap for me because I sincerely doubt we will be married by that time. Which saddens me but at the same time, I want what's best for Rileigh and she desperately wants a little brother or sister to have around. Wouldn't it be great to have a little baby boy to give me away at our wedding? Awww!!

So that's where we are now! Finally in an agreeance about when to start adding to our family! But that's assuming counseling and donating go well for us.

We already know we're going to be together forever but I have so many ups and downs that I'd really love to get solved before we further our plans to start this little family!

I plan to start college in Fall of 2009 too! Just when we start trying again! SAHM who goes to college--man I tell you it will be rough, but in the long run it'll be entirely worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going well and I hope the baby making goes smoothly.

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

This all sounds pretty positive, right? I hope it all works out for you!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

it sounds like things are really going well...yay!

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger