Life Lesson #491 Stop Googling EVERYTHING.

Sooo.. Sorry everyone I've not been updating as I should. My work blocked blogger.com with their new web safety gear. I'm not fond of that as I can't READ the blogs I follow as often... Since all my free time is at work (oh the irony...) I'll be catching up soon though! I promise!

I haven't been able to update because a) I got acrylic nails put on and typing is hard. and b) I've got some medical stuff that's plaguing me.

I found a lump in my abdomen which according to my internist is better described as a mass. It's in the upper left quadrant if you're interested. I've visited the doctors recently for a sudden weightloss (20 lbs) unexplained and unprovoked. My body is catching infections easier and not healing as quickly and I don't sleep as well. Among other things. Well this mass has since started to HURT.

I've got an ultrasound at 9 am. I'll fill you in more then and update you. I'm currently starving myself and not using the restroom (at the request of the radiologist) so this will be short... So that I can SLEEP these things away.. As I am both hungry and have to pee.

I just got off work (something that couldn't be avoided) so that is why I'm up :)

Catch you tomorrow! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Mrs. Jelly Belly said...

My work has blocked the internet, too, and it seriously cramps my style. :(

Good luck with your appointment. I hope it will turn out to be something minor and easily correctable (and, in the meantime, stay away from Google!!).

Anonymous said...

Good luck.

I hope the doctors find an answer for you.

said...

Yes, definitely do not Google health related things. I learned awhile back that all it did was fuel my OCD-level worrying.

I'll be praying that whatever's going on will be easily detectable and treatable. Will be checking back too.

And thank you for the comment support at my SCSI blog. I would pretty much be willing to take a Saw challenge if it meant symptom relief for my girl!

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger