The Letter "B"

I've been challenged over at Take Me the Way I Am to list 10 things I love that start with "B".

1. My Bug! How I love my darling Rileigh. She's the light of my life and we call her our "Bug".

2. Books! My escape. There is nothing better than getting lost in a fantastic book!

3. My Bag! I've got a bag I drag to work with me everynight that has 7 or 8 different things I can do in case I get bored at work.

4. Blue eyes! They're extremly common in my family. In fact, Stefan, Rileigh and I all have them.

5. My Boyfriend! Of course I love him! He's my hero! <3

7. Babycenter Community! I've met so many great girls (and bloggers!) in this community! I visit several times a day!

8. Blue Rasperry Vodka! I don't drink often but when I do Blue UV and Orange Juice is my all time favorite drink!

9. Blackberry Phones! I don't have one yet, but come November, I WILL!

10. Best Friends! I've got 3! I couldn't live without them.

Now it's you're turn! If you're interested in playing and your first or last name starts with R, K, S, M, C or D let me know what 10 things you love that start with the letter "O"! Leave me a comment and let me know if you're participating so I can read your list as well!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Nice list! I'm stopping by from SITS.

ch said...

I've taken your challenge! This was a fun activity for 2:30 in the morning.
Have a nice weekend!
Cindy
Here's my link:)
Art Spectrum

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger