Creative Photography

I like to toy around with my camera. It's a more advanced point and shoot and it's really good for how much I paid for it.

I also like to think I've got some knack for photography. A friend from work seems to think the same! She wants me to take some photos of her son at the park and adit them for her. I don't do a lot of editing... But I'm wanting to take some classes on it.
I feel like I do better when I child is in a relaxed or carefree state. You get much better emotion and a much stronger feel for the person in the photgraph. I'm someone who believed every picture has and should tell it's own story. That's my photography method, I search for the story.

Here are some pics that seem to be pretty popular! Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You commented above me in SITS today so stopping by to say hi!

B said...

Toy around hey? You have a pretty good eye! Those pictures are great.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures.
Saying hi from SITS. Check out my non profit website and blog if you get a chance. WE need help spreading the word.
www.parenthoodforme.org
Thanks,
Erica

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger