Memorial Day Weekend and "Everyone's a Photographer!"

It's true, it does seem like everyone is a professional photographer these days. Especially with the wonderful new technology! I wish I had a DSLR... I'm practically salivating for one, haha.

Memorial Day weekend was pretty uneventful. I am sick with a sinus infection that's taking over my entire life. But we still tried to make the most of the weekend. We went to a barbecue with some new friends and I stood back and took about a million pictures (or so it seems). It was relaxing and fun, but I paid for it the next day. I was so exhausted. Thank goodness for Stefan, he let me sleep until 2, he knew I wasn't feeling well.
Here are some pictures that I found to be quite good from my weekend :) Enjoy!

















No comments:

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger