Wash your hands in Germany...

Or die.

Okay well, maybe not die. But feel like your dying and become inches closer to actually dying than you've ever been in your life.

Wash your freaking hands in Germany.

I can't tell you if that would even be affective or not since they have zero hot water in any bathroom anywhere. I am a firm believer in "if you wash with cold water the germs will not only live but thrive".

And because it was so damn cold the entire time we were there, I sometimes skipped washing my hands all together and instead used antibacterial gel. Which apparently didn't kill enough germs.

I broke out with a 4-day-fever, cankersores throughout my mouth, 4 coldsore covering my lips and tonsils so packed with ulcers I couldn't swallow air without crying.

Bacterial Infection circa 2008. Holy mother of Bob, wash your damn hands in Germany.

I went to my mother, who by familial law, has to check us out before we deam it appropriate to visit a doctor. She was so grossed out she wouldn't come near me and for the next hour chanted, 'Oh my god, you have to come see Kas's mouth.' From the woman who won't touch me with a ten foot pole.

My doctor presribed a steroid shot, "Mary's Magic Mouthwash", a 10-day course of augmentin and bonus a flu shot!

So let this be a warning to you.

No comments:

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger