WTF Just came out of Apt #12

We recently moved to a nearby city much larger than where we were before. My boyfriend is miserable. I have a hard time caring. Which probably isn't doing wonders for our relationship right now. He'll get used to it when he sees the $600/month we're saving in transportation expenses, no?

So anyway, I've just come back from said LittleTown and I'm dumping some things off the dumpster when I see a girl that I don't know walk out of Apt #12. For those of you who don't know, Apt #12 happens to be rented to my family.

I watch her walk down the steps and to her car which belongs to Apt #11 chick. Okay, maybe she's complaining about my child endlessly crying today-perfectly understandable. Maybe she's brought us pie like they do to new neighbors in the movies (oh my Bob, I hope it's Apple!) I'm obviously trying to relax myself.

I unload the belongings from my car and walk up the stairs to great my boyfriend who, thankfully, is fully clothed. I start cleaning up the kitchen and putting away some groceries waiting for him to tell me that "Hey, that neighbor girl came over today to bring us your favorite!! Apple pie!" I get nothing... A half hour goes by and I'm proding him with questions like "Anything exciting happen today?" "How was work?" "Meet anyone new today?" Oh, so casual.. I know.

NOTHING.

I'm getting slightly more pissed so I just downright ask him.

"What'd the neighbor girl come over for?"

"What?"

"The girl next door, I saw her leaving our apartment when I was dumping stuff off at the dumpster."
(Sidebar--You can't see her door from our dumpster and I didn't take my freaking eyes off of her from the moment she left my apartment to the moment she sped off in her car.)

"Um, I've been here for 20 minutes, I made this burrito, I sat on the couch... Nobody has touched that door but you."

"BULLSHIT, I saw her walk out of the house."

I storm off to our room to put away clothes. He follows. Now it's not that I think he would cheat on me, because I know he's faithful. It's that he treated me like I was ridiculous. That I could not have possibly seen that. ARGH. Men.

So we talk about it a little bit longer and he realizes that maybe it could've happened that she saw our door open and shut it or whatever. (We have a faulty door knob). So next time just shut the F up and listen to me, I might have something important to explain.

Granted, I was extremely tired as I hadn't been to bed in 24 hours (ref Job see here ) But, it just wasn't a possibility that she came from her apartment and I know I didn't hallucinate that shit.

Top 5 Reasons Stefan hates our new place.

5. It's an apartment.
4. It's an upstairs apartment.
3. It's in LargeTown not LittleTown.
2. He did the drywall work and it sucks. Because the owners wanted it done yesterday. He can't look at the walls it drives him insane-It's like a cat watching a laser it's hilarious.
1. We can't have our beloved pet Carmen :( But that's affecting me greatly too.

No comments:

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger