Finding the Humor.

I've been horribly moody the last 2 days or so. Poor Stefan. He gets the brunt of my madness.

We have yet to find and purchase a washer/dryer set for our new apartment and we had roughtly 7 loads of laundry to do today. So before dinner I went to the local laundry mat.

On his way back from Thanksgiving with his family he stopped to help me out a little and while we were folding clothes he was dropping them into the laundry basket. This along with practically everything else he was doing was driving me insane so I lipped off to him about not knowing how do shit right...

He got angry and took off. Leaving me with all SEVEN loads of laundry to haul back home myself. TWO of the damn baskets were ready to go home! I'm not so sure I've been that angry in a long time.

We got home and had our little spat, I went out for a drive (what I do best) because that's what my mom did when we were growing up... Oh boy.

Looking back now I'm sure we both could've handled the exchange a little differently, but I'm finding the humor in it now.

Bob Damn hormones.

GAH.

No comments:

Copyright @ Chic Cherub | Floral Day theme designed by SimplyWP | Bloggerized by GirlyBlogger